Air,Sensor,AF10165,$86,Flow,Automotive , Replacement Parts , Sensors,/conjecture3271196.html,memoriadelahabana.com,Delphi $86 Delphi AF10165 Air Flow Sensor Automotive Replacement Parts Sensors $86 Delphi AF10165 Air Flow Sensor Automotive Replacement Parts Sensors Air,Sensor,AF10165,$86,Flow,Automotive , Replacement Parts , Sensors,/conjecture3271196.html,memoriadelahabana.com,Delphi Delphi AF10165 Air Sensor Challenge the lowest price of Japan Flow Delphi AF10165 Air Sensor Challenge the lowest price of Japan Flow
Delphi AF10165 Air Flow Sensor
Delphi AF10165 Air Flow Sensor
This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
New, not remanufactured
Engineered with the same stringent standards applied to the parts we make for the top global OEMs
Our proprietary sensing elements provide highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures
Manufacturer of OE calibrated mass air flow sensors since their first use over 30 years ago
Our MAF Sensors reduce repair time by eliminating the need to replace the flow tube
A mass airflow (MAF) sensor, also known as an "air meter", measures the air mass coming into the engine and transmits this information to the ECM. The ECM utilizes the MAF sensor output signal to precisely schedule fuel injection, creating an optimal air-fuel ratio. This results in reduced emissions and improved fuel economy, all while maintaining drivability.
From the manufacturer
Where Does Delphi Quality Come From?
100 years of OE engineering and testing built right in? Well, you get it. Delphi has the high quality emissions, ignition and sensor parts to help you keep that pesky check engine light off - and keep your customers happy.
We also have OE-level training and advanced diagnostics, including reset adaption, adjust/reset of the throttle actuator and EGR valve coding.
We utilize the latest OE technology and components to bring exceptional quality and durability to exceed OE requirements.
For Over 80 Years
Our expertise goes back to the beginning and we’re still innovating today. Take our ignition coils for instance - we’ve used 80 years of OE ignition system experience to create world-leading magnetic design and modeling capabilities.
Delphi AF10043 Mass Air Flow Sensor shown
Delphi Quality for Peak Performance:
Arguably one of the smartest systems in any modern vehicle, the engine management system is responsible for the entire combustion process. It’s typically where the most advanced vehicle technologies are found, operating 30 plus components and approximately 50 computer modules to deliver the millions of lines of code that keeps the vehicle running efficiently. As a leading OE manufacturer, we offer a comprehensive range of sensing and actuating solutions.
More About Our Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors
More commonly known as MAF sensor or air meter, the mass airflow sensor has one very important job; measuring the amount of air entering the engine for an optimal air-fuel ratio. Without this information, the ECU will not be able to accurately control fuel injection, resulting in an engine that will either idle roughly, or worst case, not at all. But don’t worry! We’ve been producing OE MAF sensors since the 1970s.
Today, we hold more than 30 patents in MAF sensing technology and signal processing, and have delivered more than 50 million OE MAF sensors for over 500 customer applications.
Why Do MAF Sensors Fail?
Contamination is a key reason why MAF sensors fail and require replacement. As air, dirt and other debris get into the sensor, the parts become contaminated and fail. Drivers often notice sluggish performance, rough idling or even stalling. There may also be a more frequent need to refuel.
Greener and Less Costly – Installing a MAF
Delphi offers a MAF sensor probe as a greener, less costly alternative to the traditional MAF assembly repair (where applicable).
In most cases it's unnecessary to replace the complete part since it‘s the electronics on the sensor probe that fail 98% of the time. By eliminating the need to replace the plastic housing, Delphi is providing a greener, more cost-effective approach to repair.
Why Choose Delphi MAF?
You won’t find any remanufactured MAF sensors in a Delphi box. Even better, all parts are tested and calibrated to OE standards using highly accurate OE equipment. By testing to OE specifications, Delphi helps ensure that the sensors provide accurate readings and airflow output, which helps to reduce comebacks.
What Tools Will I Need?
Safety glasses and gloves are always recommended. Never smoke or work near anything that could cause a spark or ignite fuel, such as pilot lights or incandescent light bulbs. Work in a well-ventilated area. Keep clean-up materials on hand, and clean up any spills immediately.
Delphi Ignition Coils
· Delphi is a leading supplier of ignition coils to vehicle manufacturer brands globally with over 100 years of experience
· Delphi utilizes our OE expertise to improve performance and provide innovative solutions to our aftermarket program
· Delphi is the first supplier to introduce vented coils in our program for PNs known to build up pressure and pop out of the spark plug well
Delphi MAF Sensors
· Full coverage program containing only new, never remade parts
· More than 30 patents in MAF sensing technology
· Full service solution including advanced diagnostic capability and support
· Delphi developed temperature compensation design for wide-ranging temperature performance
Delphi O2 Sensors
· OE planar technology delivers industries fastest light-off time
· Dual-layer protection shield and special coating protects from contaminants
· Breathable membrane filter improves air supply for optimal functionality
· Water seal offers resistance against high temperatures, vibration and water ingress
Other Engine Management
· ABS Wheel Speed Sensors: features latest digital signal technology for stability and reliability in all conditions
· Camshaft/Crankshaft Position Sensors: OE engineered for long-lasting sensor protection, accurate readings resulting in optimal engine performance
· Coolant Temperature Sensors: OE fit, form and function for the best possible fuel injection and ignition timing